· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, the company will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· The company will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· The company will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
· The company will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· The company will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· The company will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Lexus Group are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lexus Group's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lexus Group's web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lexus Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Lexus Group's web site are provided "as is". Lexus Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lexus Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lexus Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lexus Group's Internet site, even if Lexus Group or a Lexus Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Lexus Group's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lexus Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Lexus Group may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Lexus Group does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lexus Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lexus Group of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Lexus Group's web site shall be governed by the laws of the country of none without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Lexus Group’ decades-long experience in the business has provided the company the privilege of collaborating with various firms from many industries. Lexus Group works as a guide to buyers and sellers and sector-confined organizations. We have succeeded in breaking ground in other nations, thereby crossing global boundaries toward establishing business progress. As a world-class member today, we have undergone the hardest tests to our capabilities and have prevailed. The challenge of entering into many industry sectors has produced in us the ability to serve with excellence and to progress in what we do best.
The demands and processes involved in each industry are totally distinct from one another and yet similar in certain ways -- unlike in terms of transactions, methods, and specifications and yet alike in the expectation and need for unparalleled quality of service. Attaining this demands a broad perspective and understanding of the history and conditions in each industry. Our teams which consist of experts from these industries assure our customers that Lexus Group has the capability to satisfy their requirements and meet their objectives.
The foundational strength that sustains every industry management is the ability to readily adapt, create positive change, and attain success. Fast-moving markets, stiff competition, growing demands, and overthinking can serve as hindrances to growth, restricting your capacity to commit even minor errors or strategic measures. Lexus Group reduces the occurrences of such circumstances by guiding you through the intricacies of the real business world where we have operated for many years and have achieved great success in serving others.
Lexus Group Business Services
1. Business Process Outsourcing
3. Consultancy Services
4. Security & Safeguarding
5. Facilities Management, Hard & Soft
6. Hiring & other HR Business Allied Services
1. Construction Equipment and Services
3. Construction Equipment
4. Building Materials and Products
Financial Services & Insurance Services
1. Corporate finance & investment banking
2. Commercial banking
3. Asset management & private banking
4. Insurance brokerage
6. Leasing & other specialized financing
7. Collection of Debts
8. Securities & commodities brokerage
Energy & Mining
1. Alternative Energy
2. Electric & Integrated Utilities
3. Coal & Non-renewable Fuels
4. Gas Utilities
5. Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
6. Oil and Gas Refining and Transportation
7. Water Utilities
8. Oilfield Equipment & Services
9. Precious Metals
10. Independent Power Providers
11. Metals & Mining
1. Automotive Components & Systems Controls
2. Industrial Automation
5. Hydraulics & Fluid Power
6. Machinery Equipment & Specialty Machines
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
1. Healthcare Services
2. Biotechnology &am
Careers in Lexus Group
If you are starting out in a career or going forward in one, your primary goal is to proceed under the supervision of the best employer. Numerous successful and novice professionals have chosen Lexus Group as their initial employer to build a fruitful and lasting career. Delivering the services that produced our capabilities today demands hiring the best professionals that make up to the powerhouse that our organization has become. Lexus Group’ reputation in the industry has been established on maintaining such excellent people working with our firm.
As the firm grows, our employees grow as well. Putting in their unequalled dedicated work allows the company to exist as a strong organization. On the job, our employees perform with constant motivation, pursuing and becoming the best that they can attain and become for our clients. Supporting them with the best systems, tools and privileges that they deserve has remained our highest priority. Hence, we endeavor to establish and strengthen relations.
As we often say and practice, Lexus Group treats its employees as fellow workers and as tutors who can be relied upon to bear the truth and profess what is right. You will join a corporate milieu and business culture that provides opportunities for self-awareness and career progress. The prospects of serving the needs of people while growing as an individual will come at every bend of journey in your career.
If you can see your future as a positive and progressive experience within our organization, please contact us at email@example.com
Planning for Succession
Probably, the hardest stage in managing a business is preparing for and passing on the business to another owner while maintaining business continuity through such a succession process. The essential goal required is that of determining the most qualified new owner – the individual or group who has the ability and dedication to keep the venture’s stability while at the same time enhancing and expanding the business to its greatest potential.
Likewise, it is also crucial for the original owner to come up with the proper value for the business which will provide the greatest possible benefits from the transfer. Moreover, you need to lay down the plans for achieving a continuing outlook for enhancing the business and endeavor to implement them. Possessing a highly-qualified captain at the helm with the proper specialized experience will ascertain your success; that is, a proven leader having the track-record of successful ventures in actual transitions and the abilities to implement a smooth and viable succession process.
A business transition procedure can undergo so many undesirable snags. A systematic supervision and meticulous planning, however, can provide the owner a smooth transition experience. The course of a business, even with all the proper care in planning undertaken, can be often affected by a drastic leadership or ownership. And it is usually complicated by the resistance to such a transition or change. The demand to sustain business continuity and acceptance of the new management or owner must however be achieved at the shortest possible period. Lexus Group minimizes or eliminates the succession obstacles and possible fault-lines produced by a business-shake through producing congruence among opinions and expectations.
Our Competencies involve the following:
One of our highly-specialized expertise teams is our valuation group which includes expert registered valuation professionals. Business valuations are crucial to the strategic steps in evaluating or handling a business, buying or disposing of assets, or resolving issues.
Valuations undergo an extremely meticulous scrutiny and assessment procedure in different supervising agencies, internal sections, officers, regulatory agencies, and public investment comptrollers. Lexus Group’s valuation professionals have undertaken so many business and IP valuations, and provide certifiable, facts-based management expertise to maintain its capability to effectively aid a client’s concerns in business ventures, securities, allied assets, and debts. Our team of experts works closely to eliminate the conflicts that usually ensue under such conditions, and provide the needed concepts, values and dedication vital to the attainment of business development.
As pioneers in going interests, fair value, insolvency, IP, tariffs, and transactional valuations, Lexus Group professionals offer meticulous, determined valuation reports and quality professional assistance. Lexus Group have the extensive industry track-record; we likewise assure you that we appreciate market conditions that are essential to evaluating intangible assets, spin-offs, equities and fixed incomes. Enough time is given to fully appreciate and assess your central business idea, fundamental assets and disciplines; and from there, we provide valuable assumptions derived from diligent assessments and supported by many years of extensive business expertise.
The valuation assistance we offer are time-tested and developed through many years of adjusting to the volatile conditions and demands of the market. You can rely on our valuation experts to deliver the following services:
Financial and Tax Valuations
Exit Strategy | Selling Your Business
Your business, as an industrialist, is your most-valued possession. Time comes when you must make the decision to sell the business or to hand over the management to the next generation or to simply move on. Whichever step you will take, most certainly, you must exit from the scene and will require the emotional strength considering that you have worked hard yourself to achieve the highest potential for your business.
In preparing for your ultimate exit, it is vital to realize that the value of your business is usually influenced by the status of your financial standing and plans. So many people, however, often miss appreciating this fact. A stable financial strategy increases buyer confidence which will enhance your business valuation and improve chances of completing the deal.
Another consideration of vital significance is that financial investors and business dealers have more confidence in the viability of the business when a reputable third-party advisor handles the financials and strategic planning. Lexus Group will aid you in propounding the highest worth that your business rightly deserves. Lexus Group enter into the picture as a facilitator for attaining an advantageous position for your company’s viable and smooth exit.
Our assistance in this sector involves the following services:
1. Appreciate the business owner’s objectives and inner motivations
2. Create a complete exit strategy, business plans, and investment methods
3. Pinpoint exit alternatives – ideal acquirer, management takeover, or family succession
4. Determine measures to enhance the business
5. Improve financial records
6. Assist the financier or business intermediary
7. Negotiate and close the deals
Lexus Group take pride in the fact that our capability to undertake divestitures is quite in demand throughout the world. Our committed staff centers its efforts on pursuing the ultimate goal which is to achieve the greatest benefit for the client. To accomplish that, our clients must depend upon us and work closely with us. Ultimately, the clients make the decisions for their future. Lexus Group collates all available information as well as the needed resources to produce the best and highest perspective which will aid the client in coming up with the most well-informed and viable solutions.
Each step we take together with the client is properly assessed and based on facts and figures. Senior advisers take the lead in every level of the divestiture in order to assure that market conditions are propitious. From there, they proceed to the execution of the divestiture strategy which is in accordance to the specific needs and goals of our clients. Lexus Group utilize our global network of associates and our vast spectrum of deals to expand into more prospective business acquirers and thereby improve our potential for attaining the most profitable business ventures in the future. The goal is to acquire the highest blend of price potential, deal agreement, and cultural stability within prescribed time duration.
The broad spectrum of our excellent services includes the following:
· Assessing and establishing the foundation for business valuation.
· Categorizing and subdividing the highest potential buyers.
· Undertake feasibility studies with focus on existing market conditions.
· Evaluating opportunities of the sale process in a confidential and efficient way, especially in terms of coordinating with buyers, transacting with buyers’ demands, applying due diligence, and closing the structure of the sale.
Equity Capital Markets
Lexus Group completely trusts the unmatched capability of its Equity Capital Markets Unit that has proven its expertise to provide proactive services that constantly benefitted customers in capital markets. A thorough comprehension of the market and the entities engaged in this sector and being likewise a competitive player in this market allows us the confidence to provide reliable advice and help in acquiring capital.
The complexity, importance and time dependency of equity capital markets can best be managed by people who have an extensive track record and know-how in dealing with various types and levels of capital market transactions in a variety of sectors.
Our specialized services are the following:
2. Convertible bonds
3. Initial Public Offering
4. Follow-on Public Offering
5. Qualified Institutional Placement
6. Issues on Rights
7. Open Offer
8. Private Investment in Public Equity
Private Equity Entente
Lexus Group has an impressively wide experience when it comes to Private Equity Syndications, enduring relationships with some financial guarantors, and the capacity to handle procedures efficiently. What this track-record of fruitful transactions ultimately signifies is our special strategic management ability and a specialization expertise that provides prompt completion of complex, innovative equity transaction undertakings.
Private Equity Entente is intricate, long-drawn (usually running into several months), and requires many stages needing supervision, group evaluation, pinpointing the best investment method, collating and assessing several potential proposals from various investors, affiliating with service-providers, assuring due diligence, and consulting with shareholders in deals. Time is crucial in this regard and the goal is to determine the best provider at the least amount of time.